The all-outdoor BridgeWave Eagle is the highest availability 3Gbps radio on the market.
This carrier-grade system, operating in the 71-86 GHz frequency band, supports link distances up to 5 miles/8 km at 99.995%, and features hitless adaptive rate and modulation. Capacity can be increased from 1 Gbps to 2 Gbps or 3 Gbps with simple software license keys, eliminating the need for costly “forklift“ upgrades and offering maximum deployment flexibility. The BridgeWave Eagle is field-proven with thousands of links already in use worldwide.
Key Featurs of BridgeWave Eagle:
- Spectrum efficient, highest availability with delivery at 64QAM of up to 3 Gbps full duplex per 1+0 radio or 6 Gbps full duplex per 2+0 radio
- Hitless Adaptive Rate and Adaptive Modulation QPSK/8PSK/16/32/64QAM
- Link distances up to 5 miles/8 km at 99.995% availability
- Internal Carrier Grade L2 switch supporting SyncE and IEEE1588v2 timing synchronization and carrier-grade Ethernet features
- Power over Ethernet or Direct DC Input
- 4G/LTE backhaul for access and aggregation
- “Last Mile“ fiber extension for enterprises
- Temporary high capacity links for disaster recovery
- Local Area Network (LAN) Extensions